Malaysian citizen of Sabah origin and shall not be less than 18 years of age on the date of application.
Documents and Forms Required:
- Application Form (Initial Investment Form)
- MyKad and Birth Certificate or other documents as evidence that they are people of Sabah origin
- Pre-Investment Form (FIMM)
- Suitability Assessment Form (SAF)
Certificates are no longer used. In replacement, statement will be issued to investors as proof of investment.
|1. ACCOUNT OPENING|
|2. FIMM PRE – INVESTMENT|
|3. SUITABILITY ASSESSMENT FORM|
(SAF) – INDIVIDUAL
Modes of Payment
- Payment can be made by Cheque, Bankers’ Draft or Postal Order made payable to “SAHAM SABAH BERHAD”.
- Payment can also be banked-in to Saham Sabah Berhad account:
Account no. : 3089475914 (Public Bank Berhad). Investor is advised to send the copy of deposit payment to WhatsApp no 012-3677712 together with investor’s full name, MyKad no. and account number maintained with Saham Amanah Sabah to confirm the purchase.
- Payment can also be made via online transfer to Saham Sabah Berhad account no: 3089475914 (Public Bank Berhad). The copy of payment, investor details (full name, MyKad no. and account number maintained with Saham Amanah Sabah) must be sent to WhatsApp no 012-3677712 in order to confirm the purchase.
If you have Alliance Bank account and E-Payee user, you can now purchase Saham Amanah Sabah’s units through Payee Corporation;
Under this mode of payment please follow the following steps:
- Complete and send the initial investment form and other necessary forms to Saham Sabah Berhad. (Please contact and request for forms from Saham Sabah Berhad)
- Login Alliance Online/Business
- Under Bill Payment Select the payment type as “iBAYAR-Unit Trust” and the Payee Corporation as “SAHAM SABAH BERHAD”.
- Enter details (amount, account holder’s name, MyKad number, reference number & remark)
- Contact Saham Sabah Berhad immediately at upon completion of transfer of payment to SAHAM SABAH BERHAD’s account.
- Date of purchase will be based on date of receipt of all completed forms.