- Any corporation wholly-owned by person or persons of Sabah origin;
- Any corporation wholly-owned by the Sabah State Government;
- Any wholly-owned subsidiaries of corporation wholly-owned by the Sabah State Government; or
- Any bumiputra corporation in Malaysia as the Manager may in its absolute discretion consider acceptable.
Documents and Forms Required:
- Form 24;
- Form 49;
- Latest Annual Returns filed with Companies Commission of Malaysia;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association; and
- Board Resolution / Excerpts of minutes to invest in Saham Amanah Sabah.
|1. ACCOUNT OPENING|
|2. FIMM PRE – INVESTMENT|
|3. SUITABILITY ASSESSMENT FORM|
(SAF) – CORPORATE
Modes of Payment
- Payment can be made by Cheque, Bankers’ Draft or Postal Order made payable to “SAHAM SABAH BERHAD”.
- Payment can also be banked-in to Saham Sabah Berhad’s account maintained at Public Bank Berhad – 3089475914